On this page you can find the basic facts about attending Minnows Kindergarten.
- Healthy, nourishing morning tea and afternoon tea.
- Additional Clothing
- Additional underwear if your child is toilet training
- Gumboots in winter
- Hats in summer
- Healthy lunch
- Bottle for water
- Nappies (if required)
- Formula or pre made bottle (if required)
When you arrive with your child at Minnows please:
- Encourage your child to find their own name and place their bag on their hook.
- Complete the sign in sheet.
- When you are ready to leave, give your child a hug and a promise to return at the end of the day. It is important to let your child know you are leaving.
For safety reasons your child will only be allowed to leave Minnows Kindergarten with a person that is authorised on your enrolment form. When you need to make alternative arrangements please inform the office ahead of time.
When leaving please:
- Speak with the staff about your child’s day and inform them when you are leaving.
- Collect or let your child collect their artwork, bag, coat and shoes.
- Check the notice board / sign in sheet for any messages.
- Sign out your child
Morning and afternoon tea usually consist of fruits with cruskits or crackers with different toppings including, jam, marmite or butter and the baking that the children have done. During Covid- Level 1, we only provide fruits at Minnows.