- A safe and secure environment for your child to flourish
- Low child to Teacher ratios
- A small (licenced for 27) family orientated centre where your child is encouraged to explore, question and discover.
- Additional Clothing
- Additional underwear if your child is toilet training
- Gumboots in winter
- Hats in summer
- A Healthy lunchbox with food to cover morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Bottle for water
- Nappies (if required)
- Formula or pre made bottle (if required)
When you arrive with your child at Minnows please:
- Encourage your child to find their own name and place their bag on their hook.
- Complete the sign in sheet.
- When you are ready to leave, give your child a hug and a promise to return at the end of the day. It is important to let your child know you are leaving.
For safety reasons your child will only be allowed to leave Minnows Kindergarten with a person that is authorised on your enrolment form. When you need to make alternative arrangements please inform the office ahead of time.
When leaving please:
- Speak with the staff about your child’s day and inform them when you are leaving.
- Collect or let your child collect their artwork, bag, coat and shoes.
- Check the notice board / sign in sheet for any messages.
- Sign out your child